Although I do have one of the biggest Bucket Lists I’ve yet to see on the internet, I can’t sit and say I haven’t achieved anything! Especially as I’ve spent hours mindlessly browsing blogs and others ‘to do’ lists, I can tick some off!
As it’s the New Year and one of my resolutions is to complete a few this year, I thought I’d give myself some inspiration by looking back at things I have done in my life already.
1) Visit Cadbury World (Nov 2012) – I have just hunted everywhere for pictures from here but it was towards the end of 2012 – apparently I did a lot in 2013 that I cannot be bothered to look that far back!
2) Go to a Midnight Cinema Viewing (Nov 2013) – I went to watch The Hunger Games – Catching Fire. I’ve read the books and can say it is very accurate, I really loved it!
3) Visit Rome ( Sep 2013) – It’s one of those places that pictures don’t do it justice. It’s beautiful.
4) Ride an Elephant (June 2011) – I would upload a picture but I did this with my ex and I don’t really feel that’s appropriate! Was a wicked experience though, regardless.
5) Trek in the Jungle (June 2011)
6) Take a shower in a waterfall (June 2011)
7) Feed Orang-utans in Borneo (June 2011)
I did 5 and 6 in the same few days when I went to Chiang Mai travelling, it was an amazing experience.
Here is one of the naughty Orang-utan’s I met!
8) Go on a cruise (Aug 2007) – I did mine around the Med.
9) Cuddle a Tiger (June 2011) – I know, I know this is really bad as they tiger’s are definitely not ‘fully awake’ shall we say but I really wanted to go. Plus we got to see the little baby one’s who were 100% fully awake 🙂
10) Get a Tattoo (Dec 2009 / Oct 2011 / Dec 2012 ) – I have 3. My star sign on my wrist, roman numerals on my ribs/side and some Thai writing on my spine saying, ‘regret the things you did not do’. Fitting for this blog!
11) Have a tourist day in London ( Aug 2013) – I did this with Ben a few months ago, before I quit my job in the city. It was so much fun, you forget what is on your door step sometimes.
12) Go wine tasting (June 2013) – it was my 22nd birthday treat from Ben, it was SUCH a good day. We ended up watching some cycling event in the city and getting absolutely battered!
13) Go Tubing in Laos (July 2011) – I went in 2011 just after around 20 of the buildings got ruined in the really bad floods, the worst for decades. There were 3 bars remaining which made it a bit better for us I think, they were so busy!
Here are two of my tattoos that I have pictures of, the other is pretty hidden so it doesn’t often come say ‘hello’ for photos:
So all in all I don’t think I’ve done too bad really. I’ve been lucky enough to ski nearly every year since I was a little tot and attempted snowboarding, I’ve visited quite a lot of Europe – especially Germany (my favourite) and I’ve experienced much more than many people have at 22.
I am going to now go and re-read my first post to get some inspirations for my first Bucket List adventure of 2014!